NP needed for School Based Clinic in Albany, NY
Columbia Healthcare - Albany, NY
About the POSITION:
NP/PA needed for the School Based Health Center
Will work in one of the school-based health centers (SBHC) in the City of Albany for students from Pre-K to 12th grade.
The goal of the program is to promote overall health of children so that they are able to fully benefit from their education. School-based health centers provide primary and preventative medical services to students enrolled in the program.
MUST HAVE 2-3 years’ experience!!!
- Experience in Community Health, preferably in a School Based Health Center.
- Knowledge of current health care needs and issues of school-aged children.
- Experience with EMR.
- Experience in delivering culturally competent healthcare.
- Interest in on-going learning, best practice development, and education.
- Bilingual/Multi-lingual abilities
About the COMP & BENEFITS:
Comprehensive benefits package
Loan Repayment through the NHSC